Yesterday, a fellow blogging friend, Peachy from Peachy Pains was nice enough to nominate my blog for the Liebster Award! I’m incredibly honored, not only because it’s my first time being recognized in the “blogging” world, but that she takes the time to read my posts, and is so supportive!
This award is meant to draw attention to blogs that aren’t that known yet… so after being awarded, it’s your turn to nominate others:
Here are the rules for this award:
Upon receipt of the award, one is to:
1) Link back to the blogger who gave it
2) Paste the award on the blog
3) Choose 5 blogs to pass this award to (they must have fewer than 200 followers)
4) Let the recipients know about their nomination by leaving a comment on their blogs.
So…to pay-it-forward, the blogs I have chosen to award the Leibster to are:
1. Destiny, from “Twenty-two with TWO” has a great thing going on her blog! After reading a lot of her posts, I’ve noticed we have a lot in common, and I love her do it yourself guides. They’ve been so helpful!
2. Ashley, from “Moment’s Like This”: an adorable son, baby on the way, and a husband off for deployment.. from all of her posts, she seems like the best mother! Definitely check out this blog, and show her some support! Oh, and she has a great name:)
3. Kristen, from Baby Steps has the most wonderful way with words. I can’t wait to read her up coming posts! And please congratulate her for the birth of her son, Oliver!
4. Alex, at AlexLouise has a great start on her blog, and I love her passion. She has a wonderful family, and recently got engaged! Keep an eye on this girl:)
5. Maranda, from LifeMoneyFamily definitely has an eye for saving money! Her site has inspired me to do more couponing, and she also has some good recipes as well!
Thanks girls for taking the time to write great posts, and I hope this award is some encouragement to keep going!! Great work!